About Me

My name is Claire and I am a native of Columbus, GA. I have been the assistant office manager for a dental office for 10 years now. I enjoying scrapbooking and have been an avid scrapper for about 9 years now. I am also a big fan of hockey and supporting our local team The Columbus Cottonmouths. Most of all I enjoying spending time with friends and family.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Crack Machine

I love my Cricut. It took me a long time to decide to purchase one. After I got it, I wished I had gotten it sooner! I had my first one for 2 years, and this past Christmas I upgraded to the Expression, and boy was I glad. My good friend Jill calls it "The Crack Machine", because it's addicting and I love using it.

The hardest part it all the different cartridges, I would love to have them all but can't see buying the ones that I would only use once or twice. Thank goodness we have a super duper local Scrapbook Shoppe where we are able to get together with others avid scrappers and share our cartridges and ideas. I even went as far as purchasing a software that is compatible with the Cricut that allows you to use other files that you can download off the internet and cut out with the machine. It's great!

Here is one of the first layouts I did with my Cricut using the "All Mixed Up" font cartridge. My early layouts were simple until I got the hang of all the functions and things you could do with the cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment