About Me

My name is Claire and I am a native of Columbus, GA. I have been the assistant office manager for a dental office for 10 years now. I enjoying scrapbooking and have been an avid scrapper for about 9 years now. I am also a big fan of hockey and supporting our local team The Columbus Cottonmouths. Most of all I enjoying spending time with friends and family.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Card

Ok...here goes. This is my first post to my blog. I am totally new at this, so not sure how to start off. I guess I will learn as I go. I have been a bit under the weather this weekend, and was getting a bit tired of just laying around. So I decided to get up and be a little creative. I needed a birthday card for my cousin and there was no way I was going out today, so this is what I came up with. I made it completely out of scraps. The clown and balloons are files from Treasure Box Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!
    welcome to blogland!
    Love your little clown..we might have to get you doing some card classes now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Claire! Keep up the great work. I love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete