About Me

My name is Claire and I am a native of Columbus, GA. I have been the assistant office manager for a dental office for 10 years now. I enjoying scrapbooking and have been an avid scrapper for about 9 years now. I am also a big fan of hockey and supporting our local team The Columbus Cottonmouths. Most of all I enjoying spending time with friends and family.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wow...I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted anything. How the time flies! I finally finished Andrew's hockey scrapbook and am halfway done with a book for another player. Unfortunately I haven't had much time in the past couple of weeks to do much cropping, but I am getting ready to get back to it!

I have teamed up with a group of scrappy friends and we are going to be having a blog hop on the 15th of this month. We have all been given the same set of papers from Reminisce available at "The Scrapbook Shoppe" We are going to create a layout, card and altered project. I feel honored to have been asked to participate, and am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations as we all have different styles when it comes scrapbooking.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend. It's starting to thunder hear and I am hoping and praying we get some good rain, would love for my grass to be green again!

No comments:

Post a Comment